COVID – 19 Update October 12, 2020

On Friday, July 31, 2020 our MMCC Board of Directors made the difficult decision to postpone the opening of in-school classes at Montgomery Methodist until at least January 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to monitor developments and will make a decision by January 5, 2021 as to possible spring 2021 reopening.Please check back then!

In Christian Love,
Margaret Olsen, Director

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.