Virtual Enrichment Preschool at Montgomery Methodist (VEP)
We are excited to announce a second semester of our MMCC Virtual Enrichment Preschool program. (VEP)* This program provides enrichment activities that you can do with your child to help them develop many important preschool skills. Beginning February 1st we will again be offering both a 3 year old and a 4 year old VEP program which will include:
• A circle time video lesson each week which includes the introduction of themes and concepts for the week. The Bible story for each day will also be recorded, as well as theme books, science experiments and math lessons. These videos will be recorded weekly by different MMCC staff members and will be a special time for you and your child!
• Parents will be given access to the school’s Seesaw account to be able to view these videos. There are a lot of other functions on Seesaw that will allow us to communicate directly with our students and allow them post photos of their work, etc.
• A monthly craft packet will be provided that can be picked up at the school – we even will deliver it to your car! This monthly packet will include the materials needed for at least 2 craft activities per week as well as letter and number pages and a variety of other enrichment activities.
• Optional twice a month ZOOM meetings will be held with each age group.
• Links for additional resources for the weekly themes will be listed with each lesson. An example would be a link to an age appropriate apple orchard video for the Letter Aa lesson. .
• Lists of age-appropriate developmental skills to work on with your child.
Enrollment is done on a semester basis, which is February – May 2021.
• 3’s program – $450 for the semester.
• 4’s program – $480 for the semester.
This payment may be divided into two equal payments, due January 15 and February 8, 2021. The deadline for registration is Friday, January 8th. This program is not limited to current MMCC students so please share with friends!
Our first semester of VEP has been a great success and we hope you will join us for the second semester of this exciting program from Montgomery Methodist Children’s Center!
*We are still hoping to open an in-house program later in the spring in addition to the VEP spring semester. If you are enrolled in the VEP and wish to switch over to an in-house program you will be eligible to register for any available spots and any tuition paid to VEP can be transferred.